Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday

Spelling
Remember that spelling tic-tac-toe sheets are due on Friday (tomorrow). I want each child to practice their spelling words every night. Please do not turn the yellow sheets back in to me until Friday morning. It is very important that you mark which activities your child completes. I have been very impressed with the progress seen from Monday to Friday. Keep up the good work!

Homework Folders
Homework folders will go home each night (even if there is no homework). Please help your child get into the habit of packing their backpack with their folder before they go to bed. This is a great way to instill a sense of independence and responsibility in your little one.

School Pictures

Just a reminder that school pictures are on September 27th. Please send your child's order form back to school on or before the 27th. Thank you in advance for your support! We will be taking our pictures at 10:15. This way we have no worries of lunch messes on our nice clothes or neat faces!

Math:
In math we have started chapter 2 - Using Addition
Our "I can..." statements for this chapter are:
1. I can name all the ways to make 7, 8, 9 & 10!
2. I can write vertical addition sentences!
3. I can add numbers in any order! (2 + 3 = 5 / 3 + 2 = 5)


No comments:

Post a Comment