Total Pageviews

Friday, September 16, 2011

Thanks for another great week!

Please remember to send your child's Friday Folder back to school on Monday. In the folder you will find the Innisbrook fundraiser. This is a very important fundraiser that makes our Wolf Ridge Trip possible.

Thank you for sending your child's spelling homework back to school. The kids were so excited to tell me about all the activities they did throughout the week. The practice really showed! The entire class did amazingly well on their first spelling test. Keep up the good work!

I really appreciate everyone getting the field trip chaperone form back to me as soon as possible. I am looking forward to our trip to Lowry Nature Center on the 30th. I will get in touch with you next week if your help is needed on the field trip. Thank you again for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment