Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday, September 23, 2010

YEAH!
We had an OUTSTANDING day! I loved being a teacher today. I saw tons of lightbulbs go on and we moved major mountains in our learning. I can not stress how wonderful it is to have a day like today. Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to another AWESOME day tomorrow!

Cheer Spelling...
Ask your child about the fun way we practiced our sight words today! We cheered all the letters in the words and had movements to go with them. When a letter is tall, we reach for the stars. When a letter is small, we put our hands on our hips. When the letter is long and goes underground, we touch the floor. Have your child demonstrate for you. We had a blast and I know you will too!

REMINDER: Spelling Test is TOMORROW! Practice, practice, practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment