Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Second Day


Purple Slip Winners

Today Mrs. Hagen chose 5 purple slip winners. These boys and girls followed all of the classroom expectations all day long. We are very proud of our classroom behaviors. The 5 purple slips went to..............
1. Haakon
2. Gabrielle
3. Drew
4. Eric
5. Libby

Thank you boys and girls for all of your hard work!


What we want to learn in First Grade...

"I want to learn all kinds of math" -- Drew
"I want to learn everything about science" -- Jake
"I want to make kittens in art" -- Ava
"I want to learn to count to 100" -- Morgan
"I want to learn how to play music" -- Eathon
"I want to learn about the weather" -- McKayla
"I want to learn about the Earth" -- Jacob
"I want to learn how to read books" -- Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment