Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 3



Thank you everyone for sending back the handwriting homework and homework folders. There is no homework tonight! Starting next week we will begin our regular homework routine. I think I can hear the moans from here! Thanks for a great week so far. I am looking forward to a wonderful year!

ORANGE
Today we did the second page of our color book. Today's color is ORANGE. For today's color we listed all things that are orange, we read "Spookley the Square Pumpkin," we made our own Spookley and we watched a Spookley the Square Pumpkin movie. Wow were we busy. At least we had a lot of fun. Oh, and make sure you ask your child to share the ORANGE song we learned.

I want to thank the Witte family for sending in a couple fun pics from this week. If you have any pics that you would like to share on the blog from open house or the first week of school, please email them to me and I will be glad to share them.


Just a reminder that tomorrow, Friday, September 10th is the Back To School BBQ. Please join us in the cafeteria for some socializing and great food.


No comments:

Post a Comment