Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mrs. Hagen's Class wishes you a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
GOBBLE, GOBBLE!

As a class we made this wonderful turkey full of all the things we are thankful for. The kids did a fantastic job! Some of the things we are thankful for include:

Mikayla- I am thankful for my family.
Roo - I am thankful for Moe.
Vaughn - I am thankful for God.
Adeline - I am thankful for my sisters.
Leyton Lee - I am thankful for my mom.
Haley - I am thankful for my dogs.
Avery - I am thankful for my Grandma, Grandpa, Papa and Nonee.
Brekken - I am thankful for my bunny.
Katie - I am thankful for my Dad.
Trish - I am thankful for my Mom.
Micah - I am thankful for my family.
Andy - I am thankful for my dog.
Luke - I am thankful for God.
Naresh - I am thankful for my Dad.
Michael - I am thankful for my cat.
Vivienne - I am thankful for God.
Mac - I am thankful for my family.
Sam - I am thankful for my family.
Dylan - I am thankful for my toys.
Brenden - I am thankful for my family.
Savannah - I am thankful for my family.
Gretchen - I am thankful for my dog.
Taylor - I am thankful for my Dad.
Daniel - I am thankful for my Dad.
Mrs. Hagen - I am thankful for such a wonderful class full of amazing students.

No comments:

Post a Comment