Total Pageviews

Friday, October 14, 2011

Monday, October 24th

Spelling Words: all, call, fall, wall, ball, tall, not, top, much, thank Challenge Words: basketball, snowfall, install, gallbladder, waterfall
Sight Words: some, make, of, how

MATH
In math we are learning how to count on using a number line. Please practice using a number line instead of using our fingers to add. If you don't have a number line at home, a great resource is a ruler. Have your child use the inch side of the ruler to count forward. Have fun practicing your math facts!









We had a lot of fun practicing our math and reading skills on the I-Pods! Next, we will be trying our skills on the I-Pads! We can't wait!

REMINDER: Picture retakes are tomorrow (10/25)!

In your child's homework folder, you will find a conference reminder. If you are unable to attend the scheduled conference time, please let me know as soon as possible. A few families did not sign up for a time. I assigned those families a time. Due to a large class, and not enough time slots, I had to add a couple on to fit everyone. Please let me know as soon as possible if any changes are desired. I will try my best to accommodate your requests. Please remember that those signed up to conference on November 8th, your date was changed to Monday, November 7th. Thank you again for your patience and flexibility. I look forward to meeting with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment